- 相關推薦
電影《玩具總動員》經典臺詞
在生活中,我們都不可避免地要接觸到臺詞,臺詞起著解釋鏡頭內容和推動劇情演進的作用。你所見過的臺詞是什么樣的呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的電影《玩具總動員》經典臺詞,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。
電影《玩具總動員》經典臺詞 1
1.咦嚎! 你救了我們 牛仔 ! 你是我們的英雄!
Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! Youre our hero!
2.我可不記得玩耍時間是這么的費勁。
I dont recall playtime being quite that strenuous.
3.- 很高興我接住了火車 - 現在讓我們去抓些罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. - Now lets catch some criminals.
4.你的王國已經被打敗了 我是不會為你令人著迷的美貌所蠱惑的。
Your emperor is defeated and Im immune to your bewitching good looks.
5.只要你從底層做起 任勞任怨 這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的.。
If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.
6.幼兒園是一個悲傷 寂寞的地方 專門收留沒人要的廢棄舊玩具。
Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.
7.你個打領帶的八卦狂! 你就不算個玩具!
You ascot-wearing pink nosier! Youre not a toy!
8.幾分鐘后 那個鈴會響起 接著你們夢寐以求的玩耍時間就到來了。
in a few minutes, that bells gonna ring and youll get the playtime that youve been dreaming of.
9.- 她從沒愛過我! - 跟任何孩子一樣都愛過玩具。
She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.
10.你不過是個配件! 你就是個長著腿的女式錢包!
Youre an accessory! Youre a purse with legs!
11.她是杰茜 是整個西部最粗暴最強悍的女牛仔。
This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.
12.我想和你在一起 肯 我真的想和你一起住在你的夢之屋里。
I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.
13.都是勞叟 他把我們大家弄進金字塔 而他把自己放在最頂端。
Its Lotso. Hes made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.
14.陽光幼兒園可以平息并美好起來如果我們能夠互相善待。
Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.
15.這是霸王龍,全世界最壞,最恐怖的恐龍。
電影《玩具總動員》經典臺詞 2
飛向天空!
Reach for the sky!
你抓不到我的,警長!我帶了我那只兇狠的斗犬,它有內置力場。
You cant touch me, Sheriff! I brought my attack dog with the built - in force field.
好啊,我帶了我的恐龍,它專門吃有力場的狗狗。
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force - field dogs.
你又拯救了危機,胡迪。你是我最喜歡的副警長。
You saved the day again, Woody. Youre my favorite deputy.
我是你好朋友,你什么也別愁。
Youve got a friend in me. Youve got a friend in me.
道路坎坷困難多,要十萬八千里才到家門口,你只要想起我在你左右,我是你好朋友。
When the road looks rough ahead and youre miles and miles from your nice, warm bed, just remember what your old pal said, boy, youve got a friend in me.
哦對,我是你好朋友。
Yeah, youve got a friend in me.
有些人比我能干比我強,身體健壯走起路雄赳赳,也許沒有人能像我這樣愛護你。
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am, big and stronger too, but none of them will ever love you the way I do.
這是有原因的,這是我們的命運,我是你好朋友。
Its our destiny. Youve got a friend in me.
你喜歡嗎?媽咪,真是太棒了!
What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom!
有人對水源下了毒。
Somebodys poisoned the waterhole.
從現在起,你得好好照顧你的玩具。如果你不照做,我們會知道的,阿薛。我們玩具可以看到一切,所以你要乖一點。
From now on you must take good care of your toys! Because if you dont well find out, Sid. We toys can see everything. So play nice.
干得好,各位,非常好。
Nice work, fellows. Good job.
再見,房子。
Bye, house.
你先走,我會趕上的。
Just go. Ill catch up.
一個好軍人,絕不會丟下戰友的。
A good soldier never leaves a man behind.
這是邪惡的豬排博士送給你們的禮物。
Thats Mr. Evil Doctor Porkchop to you.
巴斯,用你的激光槍射我的徽章。伍迪,不行,我會把你射死的'。只管射就是了。
Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, Ill kill you. Just do it.
你得去坐牢了,巴特。啊,小心!
Youre going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
還想陪你們玩會的,但我們的專車到了。
Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
追我還是救孩子,長官,你自己選吧。
Its me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick.
跑出風馳電掣的感覺吧,紅心!
Ride like the wind, Bulls - eye!
抓緊了。
Hold em steady.
伍迪,快點!
Woody, hurry!
不……
No...
真高興我接住了火車,現在我們去抓罪犯吧。
Glad I can catch the train. Now lets catch some criminals.
飛向宇宙,浩瀚無垠!
To infinity and beyond!
舉起雙手!
Reach for the sky!
我一直希望以爆炸作為結局。
I always wanted to go out with a bang.
哦,不要!孤兒們!
Oh no! The orphans!
投降吧,巴特,你已經無路可逃了。
Give it up, Bart. Youve reached the end of the line.
翠絲?
Jessie?
我想你好像掉下了什么東西,先生。
I think you dropped something, mister.
太糟啦,長官,我已經結婚了。
Too bad, Sheriff. Im a married man.
獨眼巴特,“正義” 與你有個約會。
You got a date with justice, one - eyed Bart.
錢,錢,錢!嘿!
Money, money, money! Hey!
哈哈哈哈!
Hahaha!
大家注意,這是搶劫,通通都不準動!掏空保險箱!
All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Dont anybody move! Now, empty that safe!
住手,住手,可惡的蛋頭!
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
閉嘴,寶貝,否則你的羊會遭殃!
Quiet, Bo - Peep, or your sheep get run over!
救命!咩!救救我們!
Help! Baa! Help us!
別傷害我的羊,誰來幫幫忙啊!
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
不是胡迪警長!
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!
我是來阻止你的,獨眼蛋頭。
Im here to stop you, one - eyed Bart.
你怎么知道是我啊?
Doh! Howd you know it was me?
【電影《玩具總動員》經典臺詞】相關文章:
電影的經典臺詞05-24
電影經典臺詞12-29
動畫玩具總動員有感08-18
宮崎駿電影經典臺詞03-01
電影姜子牙經典臺詞09-28
電影錢學森的經典臺詞04-30
電影《左耳》經典臺詞12-29
王家衛電影經典臺詞07-15
王家衛電影經典臺詞07-29
電影憤怒的小鳥經典臺詞02-26